Fixing the plant
The purpose is multifaceted:
- Helping the people of the valley by removing the radiation.
- Helping Vault 73s expansion.
- Providing a source of energy and thereby stable income.
- By controlling the energy The Consortium can influence the local factions.
Done so far:
- The group has gained full access to the plant.
- Partnered with Acquisitions Inc, a group of ghouls, to help CRS4DR maintain and repair the facility.
- Got Vault 104s industrial cooling device installed.
- Parts bought
- 1 Rør og isolering
- 2 Generic electronics
- 1 Valves and gages
- 5 Securitron Spare
- 1 Spe. Electronic
- 1 Moving parts
- 1 Custom Electronics
- Heat sink, installed which protects working robots.
- Doctor Jeremiah Bentham fused into the plant, thereby increasing the plants effiency.
12 out of 12 working securitron low quality. (4 were broken when we got here)
1 Medium quality securiton, with tools enhancement
1 Mr. Foreman (good at coordinating other robots)
13 good mercenaries have been hired to protect the plant.
4 camps (communication, sensor and ½ weapons)
Fixing the line:
|Forbind Stillbourne med Lawndale nettet||15||Yes|
|Reparer kabellinje på Lawndale nettet||18||Yes|
|Forbind Lawndale net med Haverbrook||21||Yes and!|
|Reparer Haverbrook net||19||Yes and!|
|Genforbind Haverbrook net med NHNPS||17||Yes and!|
|Få NHNPS til at output’e strøm||15||Yes and!|
Yes and! on last objective means producing more elictricity than Stillbourne is able to use alone